Why my Music is Better than Yours

Do you want to have fun? Do you want to experience some good car music? If yes, go onto your phone right now and search, Road Run. Hopefully the first thing you see is a song by AllBlack and Shoreline Mafia. If you don't see it, keep looking, it's worth it. Next step is to delete all of your Billie Eilish music because she lacks talent. Once that is done, go back to Shoreline Mafia and pick any other song, make sure Ohgeesy or Fenix is in it,or it will be bad. Ignore the words, but enjoy the flow and the rhythm of the music because it is something new. Don't judge it too fast because you never know how much you will like it and you will like it after listening to it because it just gets better and better. It might sound like bad quality at first, but don't worry, it is better for you than most of the music on your playlist. I strongly feel as if I never disappoint once given the aux. My music always gets people hyped and yours probably doesn't, but that's why you are here, to make better decisions.
Legend

But throughout the show, ­Ohgeesy proved himself to be the leader of this pack, with every smirking, anesthetized rhyme that fell from his mouth radiating a stealth joy. “They ask me how I feel,” he rapped at one point. “I’m feeling lovely.” And that’s so much cooler than feeling nothing at all. 
-Chris Richards


Now look into Chris's eyes, that man won't just call anyone's debut album "terrific." So obviously, my music is better than yours.

Comments

Popular Posts